Transfer of Credits

In general, Howard University does not accept academic courses from other schools as transfer credits for its graduate and professional programs.

If you have advance standing credits, please work with your academic advisor to have him/her/them submit said request for review by the transfer services team. Your official college transcripts must be on record with the Office of the Registrar for credit consideration.