Readmission After a Total Withdrawal

Students who complete a total withdrawal and wish to return to Howard University afteran absence of one semester or more are required to apply for readmission (no Application Fee or Enrollment Fee is required).

NOTE: Any withdrawing student planning to return for the semester immediately following the withdrawal must check with the Office of Admission for information regarding re-enrollment. For further general information on Total Withdrawal, contact the Dean of your school/college.